(ANC) African National Congress
- The most prominent resistance to apartheid
- Leaders were often jailed
- wanted to create a non-racial democracy
- The National party portrayed the ANC as a Communist Organization.
- "The soviet union did not provide education and military training, but were never really interested in S.A
The African National Congress was a political party, and also proved to be the most prominent source of resistance against apartheid. Often times the leaders were thrown in jail, but their main objective was the create a non-racial democracy. Also, the National party displayed the ANC as a communist organization.